Social media is a great way to follow trends and to know what your favorite celebrity is doing. Business owners have tapped into the power of social media to expand the reach of their brands. This is not only good for them; it is good for you as well. Now service providers can interact with their customers on various platforms. Following Lou Curley’s chimney service on social media is a great way to stay informed, and keep your chimney in good condition. Here are some good reasons to do this.
- Knowledge of the industry. An uncertified chimney sweep will not have much knowledge of industry developments. Links to industry associations offers the promise of quality work. Some of these are the National Fireplace Institute, the chimney Safety Institute of America and the National Fireplace Institute. All the knowledge garnered from these organizations will help to keep your chimney and fireplace in great shape, and keep your home safe.
- Safety and maintenance tips. There is no better source of information on chimney and fireplace maintenance than a chimney sweep. At Lou Curley’s we are committed to educating you on ways to use and clean your fireplace. Follow us on social media and you will know the signs of chimney problems, and what you should teach children about fireplace safety.
- Special offers. If you want to know all about and special rates follow our social media posts. We work at any time of the year, but you can sometimes get better rates on inspections, repairs and installations. We will keep you informed during every season on the best products for chimney and fireplace maintenance, and the best time to make appointments.
- Service prompts. It is easy for any homeowner to lose track of important maintenance tasks. Through social media we help you to remember to call for inspections and chimney sweeping.
- Company insight. Learn about our company and what it takes to keep your chimney and fireplace in good condition. We will give you an understanding of our daily operations and staff training.
Using social media offers more than an opportunity to keep up with the latest celebrity happenings. Follow Lou Curley’s Chimney Service on Facebook to gain valuable information on chimney maintenance and industry news. This is one way to avoid many of the common chimney issues others have to deal with every year. Give us a call here at Lou Curley’s Chimney Service at 610-626-2439 or connect with us on Facebook if you would like to schedule an appointment with our CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps.